Every so often even though you take all precautions, things go wrong.

Like my subscriber special offer you can use in your own internet business which was going to be released this last week.

I spent several hours on the copy and I was really pleased with it.  I usually do all my writing in a plain text editor and spruce it up in Dreamweaver afterwards, making tweaks and changes to the copy here and there as I go.

So, I’d done all that and spent another 3 hours tweaking the copy here and there in Dreamweaver as I normally do, and getting it all formatted nicely with box outs etc.

All I had left to do was add some boxes with the offer itself, a few closing paragraphs and that was it.  A couple of hours work left, tops.

Except…

When I went to bed on Sunday night, tired and pleased with what I’d done…

What I didn’t realise as I saved the HTML document was I’d deleted all the spruced up copy by mistake as it was all in a single table.  I didn’t find out until Monday when I came to finish it off.

You can imagine how I felt.

But just in case you can’t, I was so dejected I just didn’t have it in me to redo it all again right after I’d done so much and lost it all.

So it had to wait a few days, but now it’s almost all put back together again, so…  as I like to say…

Watch this space.

-Frank Haywood