I swear I don’t do this on purpose.
Last night, my final task was to move the domain from the test server to my dedicated server where the licence generator lives. I went to my domain registrar to change the name server addresses to point to the live machine and their site was down while undergoing maintenance.
As it can take 12 hours or more (sometimes only 5 minutes depending on where in the world you live) for name server changes to propogate around the net, I have no choice but to delay the launch until tomorrow.
I could release it tonight maybe, but I don’t think it’s worth the risk.
I’m sorry about this, but at least you’ll have the Nickel Script to play with over the weekend. Remember if you use it in the right way, you can quickly build yourself a list of buyers.