That’s a bit of a grand title isn’t it?
The fact is, the majority of hopeful onliners won’t succeed in 2012. My personal estimate is that 99% will be in the same situation as they are now or worse by this time next year.
It’s a fact that I’ve gone over and over here on my blog that only 1% will succeed with their online business.
Here’s a good question for you.
What’s the one determining factor that decides whether your business is going to succeed or not?
We’ll get to that in a bit, but first a quick statistic discovered by a friend and mentor a few years ago.
SIXTY percent of people starting today with the thought of “Can I make a living online?” will NOT be around in 6 months time.
That’s a very sobering thought isn’t it?
There will be people reading this who in 6 months time will have thrown in the towel in frustration at having gone round in circles trying to work out what they should be doing (and HOW) and eventually giving up.
It’s a shame and it’s also completely avoidable with a little thought and preparation. I know for a FACT what works. It works for me and it works for thousands of other people too.
Think about this for a moment.
There are lots of different business models and some of them are really quite complicated. A lot of people find out a little about some of the more complicated and well, let’s say “flaky” ones, and try to get to grips with them. The problem is, deep inside they already know they’re going to fail because they don’t *quite* believe what they’re being told, and rightly so in most cases.
Here’s what I know DOES work, and you’ll know right away for a FACT that it works the moment the words settle in, and that’s because you see this every day.
Here it is. Ready?
What on this planet could be simpler to understand than that? But many (and this may be you) don’t know how to get from A to B.
So you end up with puzzles like “How do I come up with a good product idea?” and “How do I get it created?” and “How do I unleash it on the world when it’s done?”
I know it can seem never ending and an insurmountable task when you don’t know how. But the best way of approaching it all is with a plan and one step at a time. With my learning and experience, I can help you get from A to B when you join my personal coaching.
On Thursday 15th December I’ll accept you and four other people to join me during the first two months of 2012 and coach you through product idea to creation to sales page and promotion.
When you have that product online and making sales and building a mailing list, you’ll agree with me that signing up for personal coaching with me was the best thing you ever did.
My coaching with you will be one to one which is why I call it personal coaching. You and I will sit and chat and work out what it is you want to do and I’ll help you put together a plan and achieve it. So If you’ve spent some time just thrashing about a bit and don’t seem to have any real direction, or things are moving a little slowly…
I’ll get you on track.
I’ll show you:-
- How to come up with neverending product ideas. There’s a few simple techniques that means you’ll never go short of a good idea. Heck, I’ll GIVE you some ideas if you want – I have more than I can possibly ever implement, and I add new ones almost every week.[br][br]
- The steps you need to take your ideas and turn them into profitable reality.[br][br]
- How to build a mailing list and with that a profitable business.[br][br]
- The tools and methodologies I use on a day to day basis.[br][br]
- How to find good (and very low cost) outsource staff and get them to do the things you can’t or don’t want to do. Not as easy as you might think – certainly not as easy as I thought two years ago. Yes I believed all the blather and hype about it. You live and learn.[br][br]
- Where to find that staff (and I’m not talking about the Freelance sites) and how to approach it all to pick up the right people. I’ll help you hire them and hold your hand while you do it. And here’s a tip to keep your costs down – you don’t have to hire them full time if you don’t want to. Many outsourcers are more than happy to earn “bread and butter” money from you while doing other things. Some only want to work part time, and I’ll explain why that is when you join.[br][br]
- How to realise that opportunity is all around you, and all you need is to be prepared for it. Someone told me a few years ago that “Luck is when preparation meets opportunity.” Boy were they right. If you’re prepared, then when the opportunities arise (and they always do) you’ll see them as your “Lucky breaks.”[br][br]
- How to learn some of the essential skills you need even though you may be totally unaware of them right now. And also the methods I personally use, and then I’ll help you to use them too in order to make sure you get a good response from what you do.[br][br]
And finally, of extreme practical use to you (and I’ve learned this is a blocker for most people) I’ll write your sales copy for you for the product you’re going to have created by the end of the coaching period. I’ll also explain the entire copywriting process to you, and why I did what I did.
That last one alone is worth the entire cost of the coaching for many people.
Talking of cost, this isn’t going to break your bank.
Let me explain. I spent about
$10,000 on coaching a few years ago and I still think of it as the best thing I ever did. I went into it scared and came out confident a few weeks later. I’d invested in the most important part of my business.
So to answer the question I asked earlier – “What’s the one determining factor that decides whether your business is going to succeed or not?”
In case you missed my point above, you shouldn’t see the coaching I’m offering as an expense. It’s an investment in YOU. (I’m NOT charging
$10,000 either, or anywhere near it.)
When I open the doors tomorrow at 6.00pm GMT (1.00pm EST), stick the investment cost on your credit card and pay for it later out of your profits. That’s exactly what I did.